Saturday, July 2, 2016

New Month = New Coupons!

So, it's the first of the month (actually, it's the 2nd of the month) and that means that there are some new printable coupons available! I know that not everyone is able to print out coupons but if you are, they are a good way to get your coupon stash going.

One key thing to remember when printing coupons is to be sure and not print them unless you are planning on using them. There's nothing worse than printing out coupons and having them go to waste!

Here are a few of my favorite coupons that you can print:

GROCERY:

50¢ ON ONE when you buy ONE BOX Lucky Charms Cereal
$1.00 On TWO when you buy TWO BOXES any flavor Cheerios cereals
$1.00 on any ONE (1) PLANTERS Dessert Mix, 6 oz. or larger
$1.00 ON ONE when you buy ONE BOX Tiny Toast Cereal
75¢ when you by any one (1) Bar-S Sausage or Hot Links package (any size/flavor)


HOUSEHOLD:



PERSONAL CARE:



These are just a few of my favorites. If you would like to see more just click on the tab above that says "Printable Coupons" and you can find plenty more there! 

I'll try to get more posted soon. I'm on my three 12-hour shifts right now so I won't be totally free until Tuesday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment