Thursday, July 7, 2016

Better Than Free Zantac Duo-Fusion Acid Reducer

I'm sorry I haven't posted more but I have been working my 12-hour shifts and that pretty much takes all my time!

Today I would like to share with you how to get some Zantac Duo-Fusion Acid Reducer for better than free! That's right, it will be a money-maker in the long run!



Here's the deal:

Purchase a 20-ct bottle of Zantac Duo-Fusion at Kroger for $7.99
- $6.00 on the purchase of any ONE (1) Duo Fusion Acid Reducer + Antacid
or
- $5.00 on the purchase of any ONE (1) Duo Fusion Acid Reducer + Antacid

Pay as low as $1.99

Submit for $2.50 rebate at Ibotta
Submit for $4.00 rebate at SavingStar

You could end up making as much as $4.51 on this offer! :-)

Let me know if you take advantage of this offer by mentioning it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment