Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Welcome To Bubba's Bargain Blog!

THIS POST WAS UPDATED ON JULY 12, 2016!

I've toyed with the idea of a coupon blog for several years and have made a couple of small attempts at it, however I have decided to finally take the plunge and jump in head-first! :-)

So, what will you find here? Well, I initially planned to share weekly ads and match-ups and also share my brag posts. Along the way, I planned to educate you on the different apps I use, the best places to get coupons and how to stretch your dollar further.

However, after two weeks of blogging and having virtually no responses to any of my posts save one reply from my sister, I have decided to revise my plan for this site. 

The SOLE focus for this site now is to simply focus on EDUCATION. That was my main reason for starting this anyway. I will write a few posts about how to coupon, what apps to use and how to coupon at certain stores. 

I will keep my "Printable Coupons" page and ask that if you are planning on printing coupons anyway, please use this as it will pay me 3¢ per coupon you print. That may not sound like much but if I were to get 200 prints a month ($6.00) then that would almost be enough to cover my web site hosting (for my genealogy site) for one year. I use it to print my coupons and have already made $1.50 this month, with a little help from my daughter! 

My main focus will be on stores in my area. That will include Kroger, WalMart, Brookshire's, CVS, Walgreen's, and Dollar General. If you have a store you would like included, feel free to email me and let me know. I will see what I can do for you!

Oh yes, I do want to say that this is a constant learning process so if you would like to share some of your wisdom with me, I will be glad to share it here and give you credit also!

It may take a bit to get everything set up but I will try to get this up and going as quickly as possible. Don't expect daily updates at first but I will try to post frequently.

Also, this is mainly something I am doing for my friends and family so if you stumble upon this and want to read, please feel free to do so. I will write this as if I am writing to my family though!

So, without further ado I will try to get some things together and get a couple of posts in.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment